Heat Cure Adhesives, Sealants and Coatings
Master Bond one and two component, heat curable epoxies, silicones, polyurethanes and polysulfides feature outstanding performance and reliability. They offer excellent adhesion to similar and dissimilar substrates and can withstand exposure to a wide range of chemicals.
Benefits of Heat Curable Systems
Master Bond heat curable systems are employed in the aerospace, automotive, electronic, optical, medical, renewable energy and other industries. Specific grades offer:
- High and low temperature serviceability
- Resistance to vibration and shock
- Optical clarity
- Fast cures
- Superior electrical insulation properties
Special grades are also certified to meet the following requirements:
- NASA low outgassing
- USP Class VI for biocompatibility
- UL 94V-0 for flame retardancy
- Halogen free
Some of Our Most Popular Heat Curing Systems
- One part, heat cured epoxy (250-300°F curing) that meets biocompatibility specifications.
- Supreme 10HT
- One part, heat cured epoxy (250-300°F) for structural bonding. Excellent at bonding dissimilar substrates.
- One part, oven cured system with exceptionally high tensile strength used for ASTM 633 testing.
- Supreme 3HT-80
- Fast cures at ambient 175°F (80°C). Recommended for bonding heat sensitive substrates. Outstanding thermal cycling capabilities.
- Cures rapidly at moderate elevated temperatures. Superior resistance to moisture and chemicals. Two part epoxy has long pot life at ambient temperatures. High bond strength properties.
Performance Properties for Heat Curable Adhesives
As with all products in the Master Bond family, specific grades can also vary in viscosity, cure speed, chemical resistance, electrical properties and can be custom formulated to fit your application needs.