Adhesives, Sealants and Coatings for Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul
Master Bond offers a complete line of high performance polymer compounds for MRO applications. They consist of epoxy, silicone, polysulfide, polyurethane and cyanoacrylate formulations.
- One and two part systems
- Fast curing grades
- High/low temperature serviceability
- Vibration, shock and impact resistant
- Environmentally friendly
- Withstand exposure to many chemicals
Standard container sizes are ½ pint, pint, quart, gallon and five gallon units. Additionally MRO compounds are packaged in convenient syringe, cartridge, flexible divider pouch and gun applicators. They are freshly prepared to ensure maximum shelf life and are available for use in small and large volumes.
Used in a Wide Range of Industries
- Chemical plants
- Mines and quarries
- Power plants
- Pulp and paper
- Oil and gas
- Wastewater treatment
Most Popular Adhesives for Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul
- Gels in 3 minutes at room temperature. Convenient one to one mix ratio. High bond strength and long term durability.
- Two component, room temperature epoxy system featuring outstanding chemical resistance to fuels, alcohols and organic solvents.
- High performance aluminum filled epoxy with one to one mix ratio. Excellent bond strength to metal surfaces. Resists many chemicals and thermal cycling. Low shrinkage upon cure. Easy to apply. Flowable paste viscosity.
- Two part, room temperature curing, silica filled epoxy with outstanding wear resistance. Superb chemical resistance.