Epoxy Adhesive Systems with High Glass Transition Temperature
High glass transition epoxy compounds are of paramount importance to the selection of adhesives/sealants for elevated temperature applications. These products exhibit superior mechanical, thermal and electrical properties than lower Tg materials at high temperatures. Master Bond offers a versatile selection of high Tg materials to meet specific application requirements.
Certifications for High Tg Epoxies
Specific Master Bond one and two part systems meet the following certifications:
- USP Class VI for biocompatibility
- NASA low outgassing
- Halogen free
Most Popular Products with High Glass Transition Temperature
- Multi-purpose, one part UV curing system for bonding, sealing, coating and encapsulation. Excellent optical clarity, superb physical properties, moderate viscosity. Ultra high glass transition temperature (Tg) over 180°C.
- One component, no mix structural epoxy adhesive. Cures at 300°F in 90-120 minutes. Tg > 220°C. Excellent chemical resistance. Superior electrical insulation properties.
- fast curing, two component epoxy adhesive. Tg > 125°C. NASA low outgassing certified. Available in convenient gun applicator.
- Supreme 10HT
- Single part, heat curing epoxy adhesive. High peel and shear strength. Resistant to thermal cycling and vibration, impact and shock. Tg 130°C-160°C.
- Easy to use epoxy system. Long working life at room temperature. Cures at moderately elevated temperatures. Outstanding chemical resistance properties. Glass transition temperature > 170°C. Superior dimensional stability.