Master Bond formulates a wide variety of one and two component industrial adhesive systems. Each compound is designed to meet specific performance requirements and is available for use in small to large sizes. Our line of formulations consists of epoxies, polyurethanes, silicones, polysulfides, cyanoacrylates and UV cure systems.
Master Bond adhesive systems provide exceptional bonding strength to many similar and dissimilar substrates. Learn more about our adhesives for the following materials:
- Dissimilar Substrates
- Silicone Elastomers
Key Benefits of Master Bond Adhesives
Our compounds utilize the most advanced polymeric materials and offer:
- Widest selection of formulations—over 3,000 grades
- Convenient cure schedules
- Advanced packaging for easy application
- Highest quality
- Latest technology
Performance Properties of Master Bond Adhesives
Our adhesives vary in viscosity, cure speed, mechanical, optical, electrical and thermal properties. Specific grades offer:
- High bond strength to a wide variety of surfaces
- Resistance to moisture and chemicals
- Exceptional durability
- Resistance to vibration, impact and shock
- High and low temperature resistance
Special formulations are available to meet strict industry standards including:
- NASA low outgassing specifications
- USP Class VI certification
- UL 94V-0 flame retardancy
- FDA CFR 175.300 food grade testing requirements
- Halogen free
Our Most Popular Adhesive Formulations
- Two part, toughened, room temperature curing epoxy is ideal for bonding dissimilar substrates. Offers both high peel and shear strength properties.
- Supreme 10AOHT
- One part, thermally conductive epoxy requires oven curing. Features excellent strength, temperature resistance and heat transfer properties. Halogen free.
- Two part, room temperature curing epoxy with excellent resistance to acids, bases and solvents. Bonds well to composites, metals and plastics.
- Two part, room temperature curing epoxy with convenient one to one mix ratio. Excellent electrical insulator with superior dielectric properties. Volume resistivity of 1014 ohm-cm. Service temperature range of -65°F to +250°F.
- One part, oven curing epoxy system with very good adhesion to a wide range of plastics. Especially well suited for bonding dissimilar plastic materials.
- UV curable system with superior resistance to chemicals, particularly solvents. Cures rapidly at room temperature upon exposure to UV light.
- MasterSil 153
- Two part silicone paste for bonding and sealing applications. Outstanding flexibility. Low exotherm, long pot life system. Self priming feature and solvent free. Superior electrical insulation properties. Can cure in wide sections vertically and horizontally.
- Single part, room temperature curing system for bonding polyolefins without surface preparation.