Master Bond’s electronic grade adhesive films and preforms feature noteworthy characteristics including storage stability at ambient temperatures, fast cures, high bond strength and excellent chemical resistance.
Performance Properties of Master Bond Adhesive Films and Preforms
Grades of our epoxy films and performs can be adjusted to meet specific requirements of:
- Electrical/thermal properties
- Temperature & chemical resistance
Successful industry applications include:
- Substrate attachment with minimal squeeze out
- Heat sink bonding
- Lid sealing
- Stress absorption
- Connectors and other electronic assemblies
- EMI/RFI Shielding
- Structural bonding
- Static dissipation
Benefits of Film and Preform Adhesives
- Ready to use
- Remains in one place after application
- Bondline uniformity
- Preforms can be supplied in intricate shapes
- Can narrow bondline widths
- Suitable for high volume production
Popular Master Bond Film & Preform Adhesive Systems
- B-staged film adhesive/sealant. Outstanding thermal cycling capabilities and structural properties. Offers superior toughness and flexibility. Excellent strength retention at elevated temperatures. Thermally conductive/electrically insulative.
- High performance, silver filled epoxy adhesive film system with outstanding electrical and thermal conductivity, superior mechanical strength, convenient handling, good storage stability and fast cures at moderate temperatures.
- High performance, thermally conductive, electrically insulative, resin based epoxy adhesive film system. Offers superior mechanical strength, convenient handling, good storage stability and fast cures at moderate temperatures.