Technologically advanced adhesives, sealants, coatings and potting/encapsulation compounds are designed to meet the demanding requirements of the automotive industry. These products feature superior durability and thermal stability, as well as resistance to vibration, impact, shock, abrasion and many chemicals. From structural bonding to the assembly of vehicle electronic components to climate control and chassis/brake applications, Master Bond products offer incredible dependability.
- Alternative Fuel Vehicles
- Automotive Electronics
- Automotive Exterior: Plastic, Metal, Composite Bonding
- Automotive Interiors
- Noise, Vibration & Harshness Management
- Structural Adhesives
- Vehicle Lighting Systems
- Vehicle Lightweighting Systems
- Vehicle Powertrain
Typical Applications of Master Bond Automotive Assembly Compounds
Master Bond epoxy, silicone, cyanoacrylate and UV cure systems will improve vehicle performance. Typical applications include:
- Pedal systems
- Electronic fuel injection systems
- Alternator assemblies
- Restraint systems
- Water pumps
- LED headlamp controllers
Key Benefits of Master Bond Automotive Adhesive Systems
- Widest selection of formulations
- Environmentally friendly, solvent free products
- One and two part systems
- Rapid cure speeds
- High strength bonds
- Long-term durability at high/low temperatures
- Superior chemical resistance
- Resists exposure to vibration, impact and shock
- Improved aesthetics
- Improved design flexibility
Most Popular Adhesive Compounds for the Automotive Industry
- Supreme 10HT
- One part heat cured epoxy with high temperature service range to 400°F. Tensile lap shear for aluminum to aluminum of 3,600 psi at 75°F. Meets NASA low outgassing specifications.
- Two part, room temperature curable system with high tensile and peel strength, widely used in environments where there is excessive mechanical shock or impact as well as thermal cycling.
- Gels in 3 minutes at room temperature. Convenient one to one mix ratio. High bond strength and long term durability.
- Supreme 3HT-80
- Fast cures at ambient 175°F (80°C). Recommended for bonding heat sensitive substrates. Outstanding thermal cycling capabilities.
- Supreme 11AOHT
- Thermally conductive, electrically insulative epoxy adhesive. High peel and shear strength properties. Resists up to 400°F. Non-drip system.