Master Bond's advanced die attach adhesives are increasingly accepted for demanding microelectronic semiconductor packaging as well as for chip on board assemblies. They offer outstanding bond strength for adhering components directly onto printed circuitry. These systems are presently employed in the assembly of many critical electrical devices used in commercial, military, space and medical applications.
Types of Die Attach Epoxies
Master Bond die attach adhesives are available in one component heat curing formulations and premixed and frozen compositions. Fast curing, two component systems are also obtainable for special uses. For certain optoelectronic requirements unique UV curable compounds are employed as they offer unmatched curing speeds and higher productivity.
Outstanding Physical Properties of Die Attach Adhesives
Our high performance die attach compounds have many advantages, including:
- Excellent resistance to thermal cycling
- Mechanical shock and vibration resistant
- 100% reactive; they do not contain any volatiles
- Dimensional stability
- Low ionic impurities
- Adhesion to mismatched coefficients of thermal expansion
- Adjustable volume resistivity
Die Attach Compounds Come in Convenient Packaging
These high performance epoxies can be readily dispensed by syringes and other conventional devices as well as by specialized printing technologies.
Some of Our Most Popular Die Attach Materials
- Supreme 3HTND-2DA
- One component thermally conductive, electrically insulative epoxy system. Cures in 5-10 minutes at 150°C. High die shear strength. Dispenses smoothly with no tailing. Low ionics.
- Supreme 10HTS
- One part, electrically conductive epoxy with low resistance. Good strength properties. Cures at 125-150°C. Meets NASA low outgassing specifications and offers superior temperature resistance.
- Two part, rapid curing epoxy system with high temperature resistance. Gun dispensable.
- Fast curing at ambient or elevated temperatures. High thermal conductivity. Electrically insulative. Halogen free. Meets NASA low outgassing specifications.