Low Viscosity Adhesives, Sealants and Coatings
Master Bond formulates a wide range of room temperature, heat and UV curable systems that offer flowability for convenient easy application. They are recommended for adhering surfaces with tight clearances and have high bond strength to a wide range of substrates.
Applications of Master Bond’s Low Viscosity Systems
Master Bond’s low viscosity compounds are used for bonding, sealing, potting, encapsulation and impregnation applications. Their low viscosity nature facilitates filling cavities and crevices in confined areas in various cross section thicknesses. Extra low viscosity impregnants eliminate porosity in porous castings and seal against most fluids and gases.
Types of Low Viscosity One and Two Component Systems
- Elastomeric contact cements
- UV cures
Properties of Master Bond’s Low Viscosity Compounds
Master Bond will custom formulate a product with properties that meet specific design requirements. Certain grades offer:
- High and low temperature resistance
- Fast cures
- Optical clarity
- Flexibility and toughness
- High strength
- Superior chemical resistance
Master Bond’s Most Popular Low Viscosity Adhesives, Sealants, Coatings, Potting/Encapsulation Compounds and Impregnation Resins
- Two component, room temperature curing epoxy for high performance bonding applications. Meets USP Class VI specifications. Cures flexible.
- Optically clear, two component epoxy for general purpose bonding, sealing and coating. Superior dimensional stability.
- Potting compound offering low exotherm. Outstanding chemical resistance and electrical insulation properties. Cures at ambient temperatures or more quickly at elevated temperatures.
- Highly flexible, two component, room temperature curing epoxy bonding/sealing/casting compound. Long working life, low exotherm and high optical clarity.
- MasterSil 151
- Tough and flexible silicone potting/encapsulation compound. Optically clear. Superior resistance to vibration, impact and shock.
- One component, UV curable epoxy system. Forms strong bonds, coatings, seals and castings with superior chemical resistance. Excellent resistance to heat and moisture.