Adhesive Systems for the Photonics Industry
From telecommunications, robotics and medicine to information processing, Master Bond has the solution to your photonic application needs. Master Bond offers the widest selection of epoxies, silicones, polyurethanes, cyanoacrylates and UV cures for the photonics industry.
Performance Properties of Master Bond’s Photonics Industry Adhesives
Master Bond’s specialty formulations for the photonics industry offer outstanding performance properties. Specific grades offer:
- High optical clarity
- Abrasion resistance
- Superior non-yellowing properties
- NASA low outgassing approval
- Resists 1,000 hours of exposure to 85°C and 85% humidity
Most Popular Adhesives, Sealants and Coatings for Photonic Applications
- High temperature, two part optically clear adhesive, sealant and coating. Bonds well to glass with a service temperature of -60°F to 400°F. Exhibits excellent chemical resistance to acids and bases. Superior dimensional stability and low shrinkage upon cure. Resists 1,000 hours of exposure to 85°C/85% humidity.
- UV curable, low viscosity/high temperature adhesive with enhanced mechanical properties if post cured. Refractive index of 1.517. Easily polished. 100% reactive/contains no solvents.
- UV curable, one part system bonds well to glass, and possesses excellent non-yellowing properties as well as superior resistance to many chemicals. Superb electrical insulation properties.