You are here
High Temperature Resistant Bonding, Sealing and Coating Compounds
Master Bond features an extensive line of heat resistant adhesives, sealants, coatings and potting/encapsulation compounds that can withstand temperatures as severe as 600°F and higher. Our epoxy systems are presently employed on satellites, downhole oil equipment, medical devices, automotive components, lasers and other equipment applications.
High Temperature Resistant Compounds
Our heat resistant product line includes one and two component:
Performance Properties for High Temperature Resistant Adhesives
As with all products in the Master Bond family, specific grades vary in viscosity, cure speed, chemical resistance and electrical properties, but can be customized to meet your application needs.
Some of Our Most Popular High Temperature Resistant Systems
- Multi-purpose, one part UV curing system for bonding, sealing, coating and encapsulation. Excellent optical clarity, superb physical properties, moderate viscosity. Ultra high glass transition temperature (Tg) over 180°C.
- B-staged film adhesive/sealant. Outstanding thermal cycling capabilities and structural properties. Offers superior toughness and flexibility. Excellent strength retention at elevated temperatures.
- Easy to use, room temperature curable, two part epoxy system. Serviceable up to +350°F. Ideal for bonding dissimilar substrates. Outstanding thermal cycling ability and resistance to shock and vibration.
- Thermally conductive, electrically insulative B-stage toughened epoxy. One part system. Ideal for potting and encapsulation. Capable of withstanding rigorous thermal shocks. Serviceable from -100°F to +500°F. Available in 30 gram cookies.
- One part, no mix epoxy meets NASA low outgassing specifications. Serviceable up to 650°F. Tg is 225°C. High shear, tensile and compressive strength properties. Cures in 90-120 minutes at 300°F.
- Supreme 10HT
- One part, heat cured (250-300°F) epoxy system with very high shear and peel strengths and superb temperature resistance. Serviceable from cryogenic temperatures up to +400°F.
- Supreme 45HTQ
- Two part, heat cured (250-300°F) epoxy system with excellent dimensional stability and chemical resistance. Serviceable from -60 to 450°F. Toughened, quartz filled system.