Master Bond's high performance one and two component industrial sealants are easy to apply and are available for use in convenient applicators. They provide cost effective solutions for high tech applications. Our sealing products consist of epoxies, silicones, polysulfides and polyurethanes. They are 100% reactive and contain no solvents or diluents.
Common Applications for Master Bond's Industrial Sealants
Our formulations are used in a wide range of industries including aerospace, electronic, appliance, oil/chemical processing, medical, optical, etc. They are involved in various sealing applications including:
- Semiconductor electronics
- Optical devices
- Pipe joints carrying corrosive chemicals
- Modules and housings
- Industrial ovens
Our Most Popular Sealant Formulations
- B-staged film adhesive/sealant. Outstanding thermal cycling capabilities and structural properties. Offers superior toughness and flexibility. Excellent strength retention at elevated temperatures.
- Non-drip, easy to use, general purpose, two part epoxy adhesive/sealant. Rigidity and flexibility can be altered by varying the mix ratio.
- Two component epoxy with wide applicability for bonding, sealing and coating of plastics such as acrylics and polycarbonates.
- UV curable system with superior resistance to chemicals, particularly solvents. Cures rapidly at room temperature upon exposure to UV light.
- MasterSil 410
- Non-flowable, silicone adhesive/sealant with an elongation of over 500%. Superior electrical insulation properties. Superb water resistance. Cures at ambient temperatures.