Master Bond has developed a wide variety of one and two component high peel strength adhesives for challenging bonding applications. Peel strength can be described as a material's ability to resist forces that can pull or peel it apart at a predetermined angle and rate.
Properties of Master Bond's High Peel Strength Adhesives
High peel strength epoxies provide excellent physical strength properties, toughness and resistance to vibration, impact and shock. Specific grades are also noted for:
- Low temperature serviceability
- Excellent adhesion to dissimilar substrates
- Withstanding exposure to thermal cycling
- Thermal and electrical conductivity
Some Popular High Peel Strength Adhesives, Sealants and Coatings
- Two part, room temperature curing system with high tensile and peel strength. Ideal for use in environments where there is excessive mechanical shock or impact as well as thermal cycling.
- Supreme 10HT
- One part, oven cured epoxy (250-300°F) with high shear and peel strength. Used primarily as an adhesive sealant. Serviceable from 4K to +400°F. Meets NASA low outgassing specifications.
- Two part, room temperature curing system with high peel strength. Superior elongation (over 300%) and remarkable adhesion to rubber substrates.