Metal Bonding Adhesives
From aluminum to cast iron to stainless steel to titanium, Master Bond one and two component adhesive systems meet the challenging needs of metal bonding applications. These job proven formulations are presently employed in applications ranging from design and production to repair, maintenance and field service.
Types of Metal Bonding Adhesives
Master Bond's metal bonding systems are presently employed in industries ranging from aerospace, optical and electronic to oil/chemical processing, medical and automotive. Available chemistries include:
- UV cures
Most Popular Metal Bonding Systems
- Supreme 11HT
- Two part, room temperature cured adhesive. Service temperature range of -100°F to +400°F. High peel and shear strength. Convenient one to one mix ratio. Resistant to shock, vibration and impact.
- One part, heat cured epoxy system. Heat resistant to +600°F. High compressive and tensile shear strength. Excellent toughness and resistance to thermal cycling, shock and vibration.
- Two part, fast setting (3-5 minutes in 10-20 gram masses), room temperature curable epoxy that resists temperatures up to +400°F. Glass transition temperature over 125°C. NASA low outgassing approved.
- Supreme 10HT
- One part epoxy system, cures at 250-300°F, featuring very high shear and peel strength. Superb temperature resistance. Serviceable at cryogenic temperatures.
- No mix compound has exceptional tensile strength properties. Superior dimensional stability. Convenient cure schedule.