Two Component Epoxy Adhesives
Two component epoxies feature unique versatility in application and performance. These systems consist of a resin and a hardener that can be formulated to offer a wide range of mechanical, thermal, optical and electrical properties. While mix ratios differ, they all offer the ability to cure at ambient temperatures or at elevated temperatures for faster cures.
Advantages of Two Component Epoxy Systems
Master Bond two part epoxy adhesive systems can produce assemblies mechanically equivalent to or stronger than conventional metal fastened parts at a lower cost and weight. They also offer:
- Resistance to vibration and shock
- Ability to withstand thermal cycling
- Fast cures at ambient temperatures
- Gap filling capability
- Exceptional adhesion to similar and dissimilar substrates
- Uniform stress distribution
- Long-term durability
- Easy application
- Solvent free formulation
- Dimensional stability
Special Certifications for Two Component Epoxy Adhesives, Sealants, Coatings and Potting Compounds
Many of Master Bond’s two part adhesives, sealants and coatings are approved for use in various applications and industries including:
- NASA low outgassing
- USP Class VI for biocompatibility
- FDA CFR 175.300 for food applications
- UL94V-0 specification for flame retardancy
- Halogen free
Master Bond’s Most Popular Two Part Epoxy Systems
- Ultra high strength, two part epoxy adhesive that bonds well to most metals and plastics. Aluminum to aluminum lap shear exceeds 4,000 psi.
- Two component, silver filled epoxy system with a convenient one to one mix ratio and very low volume resistivity.
- Easy to use, high strength, two part epoxy adhesive. Ideal for bonding substrates with different coefficients of expansion.
- Quartz filled epoxy system. Features high tensile modulus, outstanding compressive strength and superior dimensional stability.
- Gels in 3 minutes at room temperature. Convenient one to one mix ratio. High bond strength and long term durability.