Adhesives for OEM Applications
Master Bond offers an extensive product line of epoxies, silicones, polyurethanes, polysulfides, cyanoacrylates and UV cures for original equipment manufacturing applications. These polymer systems are used widely within the OEM industry for the assembly of engines, compressors, pumps, filters, motors and more.
Applications Featuring Master Bond Polymer Systems
Original equipment manufacturers can rely on Master Bond for all their bonding, sealing and coating applications. Our products are commonly used in a variety of machinery manufacturing applications including:
- Cryogenic freezers
- Potting of transformers
- Vacuum/pressure impregnation
- Bonding of hydraulic parts
- Sealing of semiconductor components
Master Bond’s Most Popular Adhesives, Sealants and Coatings
- Supreme 11HT
- Two part, room temperature cured adhesive. Service temperature range -100°F to 400°F. High peel and shear strength. One to one mix ratio. Resistant to shock, vibration and impact.
- Supreme 10HT
- One part epoxy system, cures at 250-300°F, featuring very high shear and peel strength. Superb temperature resistance. Serviceable at cryogenic temperatures.
- Two part, fast setting (3-5 minutes in 10-20 gram masses), room temperature curable epoxy that resists temperatures up to 400°F. Glass transition temperature over 125°C. NASA low outgassing approved.
- High performance aluminum filled epoxy with one to one mix ratio. Excellent bond strength to metal surfaces. Resists many chemicals and thermal cycling. Low shrinkage upon cure. Easy to apply. Flowable paste viscosity.
- Gels in 3 minutes at room temperature. Convenient one to one mix ratio. High bond strength and long term durability.