Adhesives for OEM Applications
Master Bond offers an extensive product line of epoxies, silicones, polyurethanes, polysulfides, cyanoacrylates and UV cures for original equipment manufacturing applications. These polymer systems are used widely within the OEM industry for the assembly of engines, compressors, pumps, filters, motors and more.
Applications Featuring Master Bond Polymer Systems
Original equipment manufacturers can rely on Master Bond for all their bonding, sealing and coating applications. Our products are commonly used in a variety of machinery manufacturing applications including:
- Cryogenic freezers
- Potting of transformers
- Vacuum/pressure impregnation
- Bonding of hydraulic parts
- Sealing of semiconductor components
Master Bond’s Most Popular Adhesives, Sealants and Coatings
- Supreme 11HT
- Two part, room temperature cured adhesive. Service temperature range -100°F to 400°F. High peel and shear strength. One to one mix ratio. Resistant to shock, vibration and impact.
- Clear, two component epoxy system has long pot life. Convenient one to one mix ratio. High bond strength. Superb chemical resistance properties.
- Supreme 46HT-2ND2
- Two component, non-drip, toughened, heat resistant epoxy adhesive. Superior durability and bond strength. Resists long term exposure to 500°F. Withstands chemical exposure.
- MasterSil 800
- One component, high performance, non-corrosive silicone. Serviceable up to 300°C (572°F). Self-leveling. Shore A hardness 25-35. Tack-free time 4-8 minutes.
- Thermally conductive, electrically insulative epoxy has a 1 to 1 mix ratio by weight or volume. High bond strength. Resists up to 400°F.