Master Bond high performance elastomeric adhesives and sealants offer high strength bonds and exceptional flexibility. They require no mixing, are easy to apply and cure at ambient temperatures.
Performance Properties of Elastomeric Adhesives
Available for use in a variety of thicknesses, cure speeds, temperature and chemical resistance. Special elastomeric adhesive grades provide:
- Gap filling capabilities
- Superior electrical insulation properties
- Thermal and electrical conductivity
- Outstanding chemical resistance
- Excellent water resistance
- Cryogenic and high temperature serviceability
- Resistance to vibration, shock, impact and thermal cycling
Some of Master Bond’s Most Popular Elastomer Adhesives and Sealants
- One part, specialty elastomeric adhesive for bonding small pieces of polyolefinic substrates. Exhibits a unique balance of both shear and peel properties.
- One part, thermally conductive adhesive offers convenient handling and application. Material is very thick but simultaneously very flowable.