You are here
Master Bond high performance elastomeric adhesives and sealants offer high strength bonds and exceptional flexibility. They require no mixing, are easy to apply and cure at ambient temperatures.
Performance Properties of Elastomeric Adhesives
Available for use in a variety of thicknesses, cure speeds, temperature and chemical resistance. Special elastomeric adhesive grades provide:
- Gap filling capabilities
- Superior electrical insulation properties
- Thermal and electrical conductivity
- Outstanding chemical resistance
- Excellent water resistance
- Cryogenic and high temperature serviceability
- Resistance to vibration, shock, impact and thermal cycling
Using Elastomeric Adhesives for Bonding Plastic Substrates
These resilient compounds will bond and seal dissimilar substrates with different expansion and contraction coefficients. This includes numerous porous and nonporous surfaces including hard to bond plastics. Additionally they have excellent aging properties.
- Typical application methods:
- Roll coater
Some of Master Bond’s Most Popular Elastomer Adhesives and Sealants
- One part, specialty elastomeric adhesive for bonding small pieces of polyolefinic substrates. Exhibits a unique balance of both shear and peel properties.
- USP Class VI approved formulation. Bonds polyolefins without surface pretreatment. Also an effective primer for polyolefin surfaces. Readily flowable clear liquid.
- High performance single component compound with excellent chemical resistance properties. Superb electrical insulator. Rapid set time. Bonds well to similar and dissimilar substrates.
- One part, thermally conductive adhesive offers convenient handling and application. Material is very thick but simultaneously very flowable.