Master Bond high performance elastomeric adhesives and sealants offer high strength bonds and exceptional flexibility. They are curable at ambient temperatures.
Performance Properties of Elastomeric Adhesives
Available for use in a variety of thicknesses, cure speeds, temperature and chemical resistance. Special elastomeric adhesive grades provide:
- Gap filling capabilities
- Superior electrical insulation properties
- Thermal and electrical conductivity
- Outstanding chemical resistance
- Excellent water resistance
- Cryogenic and high temperature serviceability
- Resistance to vibration, shock, impact and thermal cycling
Some of Master Bond’s Most Popular Elastomer Adhesives and Sealants
- One part, specialty elastomeric adhesive for bonding small pieces of polyolefinic substrates. Exhibits a unique balance of both shear and peel properties.
- One part, thermally conductive adhesive offers convenient handling and application. Material is very thick but simultaneously very flowable.