You are here
LED Light Curable Adhesives
Visible light curable adhesives feature high bond strength, thermal stability, chemical and water resistance and excellent surface cure. These one component compounds are designed to provide safe and rapid cures upon exposure to LED light at ambient temperatures. Environmentally friendly, these formulations are solvent free and contain no volatiles. Their adhesion to glass, metals, elastomers and many plastics is exceptional. Optically clear, Master Bond light curable adhesives offer consistent long-term durability and reliability.
Benefits of Master Bond LED Light Curable Adhesives
- Single component—no mixing required
- Fast curing—increase your productivity
- Cures to depth in excess of 0.5 inch
- High bond strength
- Ideal for bonding thermally sensitive parts—limited heat/IR emitted
- Adhesion to a wide variety of substrates—including tinted and UV blocked materials
- Moisture resistant
- Tack free cure
- Solvent free
- Safe—reduce need for operator protection equipment
- Lower processing costs
Most Popular LED Curable Adhesive
- One part, no mix, fast curing compound. Tack free cure. High bond strength to a wide range of substrates. Superior moisture resistance. Solvent free formulation.
- One part, low viscosity, optically clear system. Fast curing with a high bond strength. Superior dimensional stability.
- LED401 White
- Features opaque white color. Excellent dimensional stability, electrical insulation properties and good chemical resistance upon cure.
- One part, high viscosity system. Cures tack-free without any oxygen inhibition. Meets USP Class VI Specifications; also passes ISO 10993-5 Cytotoxicity test.