Low Outgassing Adhesives
Master Bond has developed a line of specialty adhesives that have passed NASA low outgassing specifications and exceed the ASTM E595 test requirements. These products are successfully employed in applications ranging from disk drives and flat panel displays to advanced avionics and aerospace components.
Performance Properties for Master Bond's Low Outgassing Adhesives
Master Bond’s line of high purity low outgassing epoxy resin systems meet stringent performance requirements for challenging applications. Among the most important features are:
- Electrical conductivity
- Thermal conductivity
- High and low temperature resistance
- Dimensional stability
- Low shrinkage
Most Popular Low Outgassing Epoxy Systems
- Low viscosity, cryogenically serviceable epoxy with excellent physical properties for bonding and potting applications. Withstands cryogenic shocks. Superior electrical insulation properties. Optically clear.
- Thermally conductive, two component epoxy with paste consistency. Cryogenically serviceable. High temperature resistant for bonding and sealing applications. Halogen free. Cures at room temperature.
- Thermally conductive, low viscosity, easy to use, flexible curing epoxy system. Resistant to vibration, impact and shock. Ideal for potting and bonding applications.
- Superior physical properties, excellent optical transmission characteristics and outstanding chemical resistance profile. Low viscosity enables easy application.
- Supreme 10HT
- One part, no mix system requiring oven curing at 250-300°F. Extraordinary physical properties. High peel and tensile shear strength. Cryogenically serviceable. Resistant to vibration, thermal shock and impact.
- Optically clear, UV curable system. Meets NASA low outgassing specifications. Superior electrical insulative properties. High physical strength properties and superior chemical resistance. Easy to apply.