Electrically Insulative Adhesive Systems
Master Bond electrically insulative epoxies, silicones, polyurethanes, polysulfides, cyanoacrylates and UV curables are formulated to meet your specific application requirements. Our comprehensive line has a wide range of products with high dielectric strength, low dielectric constants and high volume resistivity.
Common Applications for Electrically Insulative Polymer Systems
Our electrically insulative adhesives can be used as sealants, coatings and potting/encapsulation compounds. They are excellent choices in a wide range of applications, including:
- Semiconductor assembly
- Electronic and electrical devices
- Medical electronics
- Optical/fiber optical devices
- Communication devices
Our Most Popular Electrically Insulative Compounds
- Thermally conductive, electrically insulative, two part, 1 to 1 mix ratio epoxy. Flows readily and smoothly. Low coefficient of thermal expansion. Long working life. Shore D hardness >80.
- Low viscosity, two part epoxy system featuring long open time at room temperature. Optically clear. Superior thermal stability and excellent insulation properties.
- MasterSil 711
- One component, moisture curing silicone. Self leveling and fast setting. Fast curing in thin layers. Service temperature range of -75°F to +400°F. Dielectric strength of 500 volts/mil, dielectric constant of 2.5 (KHz). Volume resistivity of 1014 ohm-cm.
- Low viscosity, two component epoxy has low exotherm and long working life. It is suitable for large castings and withstands exposure to many chemicals.
- Flexibilized epoxy system can withstand rigorous thermal cycling. Volume resistivity >1014 ohm cm. Dielectric constant 3.6 at 60 Hz. Exceptionally long working life.