Electrically Insulative Adhesive Systems
Master Bond electrically insulative epoxies, silicones, polyurethanes, polysulfides, cyanoacrylates and UV curables are formulated to meet your specific application requirements. Our comprehensive line has a wide range of products with high dielectric strength, low dielectric constants and high volume resistivity.
Common Applications for Electrically Insulative Polymer Systems
Our electrically insulative adhesives can be used as sealants, coatings and potting/encapsulation compounds. They are excellent choices in a wide range of applications, including:
- Semiconductor assembly
- Electronic and electrical devices
- Medical electronics
- Optical/fiber optical devices
- Communication devices
Our Most Popular Electrically Insulative Compounds
- B-staged film adhesive/sealant. Outstanding thermal cycling capabilities and structural properties. Offers superior toughness and flexibility. Excellent strength retention at elevated temperatures.
- Two part, room temperature curing epoxy with convenient one to one mix ratio. Excellent electrical insulator with superior dielectric properties. Volume resistivity of 1014 ohm-cm. Service temperature range of -65°F to +250°F.
- MasterSil 711
- One component, moisture curing silicone. Self leveling and fast setting. Fast curing in thin layers. Service temperature range of -75°F to +400°F. Dielectric strength of 500 volts/mil, dielectric constant of 2.5 (KHz). Volume resistivity of 1014 ohm-cm.
- Two part, low viscosity epoxy system for coating, bonding and potting applications. Optically clear. Excellent insulator with a volume resistivity of 1014 ohm-cm. Dielectric strength of 440 volts/mil. Service temperature range of -60°F to +250°F.
- Low viscosity, optically clear, two part epoxy system. Offers superior retention of its outdoor electrical insulation properties, such as tracking and erosion resistance. High dimensional stability.