High performance one part, no mix UV curable adhesives feature rapid cure speeds, high bond strength and easy application. A wide range of formulations are available to meet specific application requirements.
New Developments in UV Curable Adhesive Systems
Extensive research and development has resulted in new formulations with enhanced properties. The most noteworthy are:
- USP Class VI approved compounds
- NASA low outgassing grades
- Nanosilica filled systems
Master Bond ultraviolet curable systems are presently employed in the automotive, electronic, medical, optical, electro-optical, appliance, fiber-optic and general assembly applications.
Popular UV Curable Adhesives
- Biocompatible, high viscosity, UV curable compound. Optically clear. Glass transition temperature >140°C. Rapid curing, no mix system. Withstands repeated sterilization.
- Low viscosity, high strength epoxy resin based formulation. Enhanced thermal stability.
- Superior chemical resistance and physical strength properties. Low shrinkage after cure.
- Meets NASA low outgassing requirements. Excellent clarity and optical transmission properties. Outstanding chemical resistance.
- USP Class VI approved, optically clear adhesive. Fast curing. Resists many chemicals and sterilants.