Environmentally Friendly Adhesives
Master Bond is fully committed to formulating environmentally friendly adhesives, sealants, coatings, potting and encapsulation compounds. To meet the highest possible standards of environmental health and safety, we use the most advanced ingredients in our products. Rest assured that our staff has gone beyond that which is necessary to reduce any impact our products may have on our planet. Choose Master Bond products and ensure an environmentally friendly solution for your application needs.
Benefits of Master Bond's Environmentally Friendly Compounds
Master Bond will assist engineers in meeting their environmental and safety needs. Our products feature many advantages, including:
- Solvent free systems
- Halogen free systems
- RoHS compliance
- Energy efficient, lower power requirements
- One component systems—waste minimization
- LED curable systems
- Select packaging options include recyclable, remedial and biodegradable materials
Additionally, Master Bond products do not contain:
- Perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA)
- Perfluorooctanoic sulfonates (PFOS)
- Animal derived ingredients
We also manufacture isocyanate free polyurethanes and metal free polysulfides.
- UV curables
Some Popular Environmentally Friendly Compounds
- Two part, room temperature cured epoxy with convenient one to one mix ratio. Excellent electrical insulator with superior dielectric properties. Volume resistivity 1014 ohm-cm. Service temperature range -65°F to +250°F.
- MasterSil 701
- Ready-to-use, single component high performance silicone system. Clear paste. High flexibility. Thermal stability.
- Very high temperature resistance, up to +1,500°F. Easily removed with hot water for temporary bonding.
- One part, no mix, fast curing compound. Tack free cure. High bond strength to a wide range of substrates. Superior moisture resistance. Solvent free formulation. Available in white.
- Low viscosity, rigid UV curable system with superb thermal stability. Capable of spin coating.