You are here
Adhesives for Display Assembly
Special Master Bond systems are used in the assembly of displays, screens and monitors. They include UV curable and ambient temperature curable adhesives, sealants and coatings . These compounds feature superb optical clarity, non-yellowing properties, high bond strength and excellent durability. They also provide protection against moisture and speed productivity.
From LCDs to plasma displays to OLEDs, Master Bond compounds are formulated to enhance product performance and offer:
- Fast curing
- High bond strength to many substrates including glass and plastics
- Exceptional light transmission properties
- Low stress
- Solvent free
- Withstand thermal cycling
- Resist solvent exposure
Master Bond adhesives/sealants are used in numerous applications including:
- Navigation systems
- Mobile phones
- LCD monitors
- Outdoor Signage
Most Popular Products for Display Applications
- One component, high strength, optically clear UV curable adhesive/sealant. Enhanced chemical resistance. Superior physical strength properties. Fast curing.
- Optically clear, non-yellowing UV curable polymer adhesive/sealant. Durable and tough bonds. Contains no solvents or volatiles. Excellent adhesion to glass, metals and plastics. Excellent electrical insulation properties.