Adhesives for Display Assembly
Special Master Bond systems are used in the assembly of displays, screens and monitors. They include UV curable and ambient temperature curable adhesives, sealants and coatings . These compounds feature superb optical clarity, non-yellowing properties, high bond strength and excellent durability. They also provide protection against moisture and speed productivity.
Advantages of Master Bond Adhesives/Sealants for the Display Industry
From LCDs to plasma displays to OLEDs, Master Bond compounds are formulated to enhance product performance and offer:
- Fast curing
- High bond strength to many substrates including glass and plastics
- Exceptional light transmission properties
- Low stress
- Solvent free
- Withstand thermal cycling
- Resist solvent exposure
Master Bond adhesives/sealants are used in numerous applications including:
- Navigation systems
- Mobile phones
- LCD monitors
- Outdoor Signage
Most Popular Products for Display Applications
- One component, high strength, optically clear UV curable adhesive/sealant. Enhanced chemical resistance. Superior physical strength properties. Fast curing.
- Optically clear, non-yellowing UV curable polymer adhesive/sealant. Durable and tough bonds. Contains no solvents or volatiles. Excellent adhesion to glass, metals and plastics. Excellent electrical insulation properties.