Fast Curing Adhesives
Master Bond offers a wide variety of adhesive systems with the ability to cure in a few seconds to several minutes. These fast cure formulations are available in both one and two component systems and are widely used by manufacturers seeking maximum efficiency and greater productivity. The one part systems require no mixing and cure upon exposure to heat, UV light or moisture. Two part systems cure at ambient/room temperature or at slightly elevated temperatures.
Types of Fast Curing Polymer Systems
Our fast cure product line offers a wide selection of:
- Instant curing cyanoacrylates
- UV cure systems
- LED cure systems
Some of Our Most Popular Fast Curing Adhesives, Sealants and Coatings
- High temperature resistant, fast curing, two part epoxy. Service temperature range of -60°F to +400°F. Meets NASA low outgassing specifications. Good electrical insulator with excellent mechanical properties.
- Gels in 3 minutes at room temperature. Convenient one to one mix ratio. High bond strength and long term durability.
- High strength, ethyl cyanoacrylate, rapid curing, one part adhesive. No mixing required. Bonds well to metals, plastics and most rubbers.
- One component, no mix, UV curable system. Low viscosity. High bond strength to similar and dissimilar substrates. Long-term durability.
- Single component, snap cure epoxy adhesive. Cures in 2-3 minutes at 250-300°F. Service temperature range of -60°F to +400°F. Shore D hardness >85. Resists water, oil and most organic solvents.