Liquid coating systems feature high performance and easy processing. Epoxy, polyurethane and polysulfide systems offer solutions to maximize protection against hostile environmental conditions. Our products are engineered to meet the demanding requirements of the transportation, appliance, defense, utility, food processing, oil/gas and electrical equipment industries.
Master Bond formulations exhibit outstanding durability, batch to batch consistency, excellent color replication and convenient cure schedules. They are designed to save time, energy, increase productivity and meet exact customer specifications. These products are solvent-free and environmentally friendly. Application efficiency is emphasized to improve cost effectiveness.
Common Application Techniques:
- Roller coating
- Flow coating
- Robotic dispensing
Most Popular Industrial Coating Systems
- Two part, room temperature curable epoxy system with excellent solvent resistance.
- Two part, room temperature curable epoxy system with superior resistance to inorganic acids.
- Cures rapidly at moderate elevated temperatures. Superior resistance to moisture and chemicals. Two part epoxy has long pot life at ambient temperatures. High bond strength properties.
- Two component polysulfide/epoxy adhesive/sealant. Cures at room temperature. Non-sagging, non-drip system. Exceptional toughness and chemical resistance properties.
- Two component, ambient temperature curing system with excellent physical properties. Thermally stable. High compressive strength. Features extraordinary resistance to fuels, alcohols and organic solvents.