Master Bond has developed several polyurethane and UV curable polymer systems noted for their superior non-yellowing properties. Our comprehensive line has a wide range of products featuring optical clarity, low outgassing properties, abrasion resistance and USP Class VI certification.
Common Applications for Master Bond’s Non-Yellowing Epoxy Adhesives, Sealants and Coatings
- Optical, electro-optical and fiber-optic applications
- Acrylic and polycarbonate bonding
- Conformal coating for printed circuit boards
- Hermetic seal applications
Some of Our Most Popular Non-Yellowing Adhesive Systems
- Low viscosity, optically clear, two part epoxy system. Offers superior retention of its outdoor electrical insulation properties, such as tracking and erosion resistance. High dimensional stability.
- MasterSil 151
- Highly flexible, two part, low viscosity, room temperature curing silicone system. Superb non-yellowing properties. Ideal for encapsulation, potting and sealing applications. Excellent flexibility.
- Low viscosity, one part, UV curable system. Superb non-yellowing properties along with very good physical properties. Cures rigid. For bonding, sealing and small encapsulations.