Adhesives for the Assembly of Appliances
Master Bond’s epoxy adhesive systems are employed in a wide range of appliance applications ranging from refrigerators, washers and dryers, to coffee makers and DVD players. We formulate an extensive array of epoxies, silicones, polyurethanes, polysulfides, cyanoacrylates and UV cure systems for the assembly of appliances.
Epoxy System Performance Properties for the Assembly of Appliances
Specific grades of Master Bond’s specialty epoxy adhesives for appliance applications include:
- Fast cures for high speed assembly applications
- Resistance to vibration, impact and shock
- Enhanced chemical, moisture and flame resistance
- Superior electrical insulation properties
- Thermal and electrical conductivity
Food Grade Certified Epoxy System
Master Bond also offers a food grade certified epoxy system that can be used in a variety of applications as an adhesive, sealant or coating. This epoxy system is ideal for bonding and sealing metals, plastics, rubbers and other substrates commonly found on food service equipment. It is also formulated to withstand exposure to boiling water, steam, fats, oils and many other chemicals.
Most Popular Adhesive Products for the Assembly of Appliances
- Flame resistant, UL 94V-0 certified system. Exhibits excellent physical and electrical insulation properties. Designed for potting and encapsulating.
- This versatile, easy to use, two component potting compound possesses excellent electrical properties and a convenient one to one mix ratio.
- Toughened system with excellent shock resistance withstands thermal cycling and is easily repairable.
- Food grade epoxy system toxicologically evaluated to meet the NSF/ANSI 51.4.1 (2009) standard for food equipment materials. Certified to meet FDA CFR 175.300.
- UV and heat curable epoxy formulation. Cures in "shadowed out" areas at temperatures as low as 80°C. Passes 1,000 hours at 85°C/85% humidity.
- One part, no mix, fast curing compound. Tack free cure. High bond strength to a wide range of substrates. Superior moisture resistance. Solvent free formulation. Available in white.