One Part Silicone Adhesives, Sealants and Coatings
Master Bond produces a large variety of one part, no mix, solvent free silicones. These products provide a unique combination of high flexibility and high temperature resistance. Certain grades offer optical transparency and resistance to vibration, shock, heat and corrosion. These products are environmentally friendly, containing no solvents or diluents. They are also incredibly easy to apply.
Special Properties of One Component Silicones
One component silicones exhibit strong adhesion to glass, plastics, metals, rubbers and other substrates. Specific grades offer:
- Resistance to humidity and extreme temperatures
- High flexibility
- Electrical insulation
- Thermal conductivity
- Electrical conductivity
- Optical clarity
Special Certifications for One Part Silicone Compounds
Master Bond one part silicone adhesives, sealants and coatings are approved for use in various applications and industries. Additionally, specific grades meet the following certifications:
MIL-A-46146 and MIL-A-46146A Type 1
UL94V-0 and UL94V-1 for flame retardance
Advantages of Using Master Bond One Part Silicone Adhesives
Master Bond single component silicones will help make any production process simple and efficient. Some advantages to using our compounds include:
- Curing without additional curing agent
- Curing at ambient temperatures
- User friendly applicators
Some Popular One Part Silicone Products
- MasterSil 711
- Exceptionally fast setting, high performance, non-corrosive silicone rubber. Widely used in manufacturing and repair applications.
- MasterSil 773
- Ultra low viscosity silicone conformal coating material. Easily applied by spraying, brushing, dipping or flow coating. Superb humidity and heat resistance.
- MasterSil 803
- Unique and non-corrosive industrial silicone featuring enhanced high and low temperature serviceability. High temperature resistant system serviceable from -180°F up to +500°F(260°C). Features high bond strength.
- MasterSil 705
- Translucent and non-corrosive silicone ideal for high performance bonding, sealing, coating and formed in place gaskets. Room temperature curing and excellent electrical insulation properties. Features superb flexibility, vibration and shock resistance and wide temperature range serviceability.
- MasterSil 705TC
- Thermally conductive and electrically isolating easy to use silicone for high performance bonding, sealing and coating. Non-corrosive and room temperature curable, this system is ideally suited for applications requiring flexibility and high temperature resistance.