Epoxy Adhesives for Cryogenic Applications
Master Bond offers a wide range of versatile, high performance epoxy formulations to withstand the severe conditions found in cryogenic environments. These adhesives, sealants and coatings are available as one or two part systems, requiring either ambient or elevated temperature cures.
Special Grades of Cryogenic Epoxies Are:
- Electrically conductive
- Thermally conductive/electrically insulative
- Cryogenic shock resistant
- Optically clear
- NASA low outgassing approved
- Mechanical shock resistant
These products are utilized by engineers in a wide range of different branches of technology for:
- Energy storage
- Magnetic resonance imaging
- High energy physics
Some of Our Most Popular Cryogenic Adhesive Systems
- Very low viscosity, two part, optically clear epoxy system. Withstands exposure to cryogenic shock. High bond strength. NASA approved for low outgassing. Requires a minimum temperature of 135-150°F for curing.
- Two part, room temperature curable epoxy system with a paste consistency. Possesses excellent thermal conductivity and meets NASA low outgassing specifications. Has a very low coefficient of thermal expansion. Halogen free.
- EP29LPSPAO-1 Black
- Low viscosity, modified heat curing epoxy meets NASA low outgassing requirements. Ideal for potting and encapsulation. Thermally conductive, electrically insulative. Serviceable at cryogenic temperatures down to 4K.
- Tough, silver filled, electrically conductive epoxy system. Features very low volume resistivity. Cures at room temperature. Offers high peel and shear strength. Passes ASTM 595 for NASA low outgassing approval.
- Supreme 10HTF
- Rapid curing version of our popular Supreme 10HT one part epoxy system. Requires oven curing at 250-300°F. Excellent physical strength properties. Ideal for thermal cycling.