Master Bond’s non-drip formulations feature superior gap filling capabilities while maintaining outstanding bond strength to a variety of substrates. These high viscosity epoxy, polyurethane, silicone, polysulfide and UV curing systems can be applied on vertical surfaces without any sagging.
Common Applications using Non-Drip Adhesive Systems
Master Bond’s non-drip adhesive compounds are employed in a wide range of applications including:
- Filling of large gaps in worn metal surfaces
- Gap sealing in oil, gas, pressure and water tanks
- Bonding of magnet assemblies
- Protective coating for vertically oriented surfaces
Our Most Popular Non-Drip Adhesives, Sealants and Coatings
- Two part, room temperature curing epoxy. Convenient one to one mix ratio. Non-drip and non-sag on vertical surfaces. Excellent electrical insulator with outstanding mechanical properties.
- Supreme 10HTND-3
- One part epoxy system, cures at 250-300°F. Completely non-flow when applied and cured. Service temperature range of 4K to +400°F. High shear and peel strengths to a wide variety of similar and dissimilar substrates.
- Quartz filled epoxy system. Enhanced corrosion and abrasion resistance. Paste viscosity. Convenient one to one mix ratio.