One and two component systems are designed to meet the needs of medical device manufacturers. These products offer high reliability and can withstand difficult conditions encountered in use. They cure at ambient or elevated temperatures or upon exposure to UV light.
Learn more about our adhesive systems for the medical industry:
- Diagnostic Equipment
- Disposable and Reusable Devices
- Medical Electronics
- Needle Bonding
- Orthopedic and Prosthetic Devices
Key Benefits of Master Bond Medical Adhesive Systems
- Biocompatibility—USP Class VI approved
- Resistance to sterilization—select compounds resist autoclaving, radiation, ethylene oxide and cold sterilants
- High bond strength to similar and dissimilar substrates
- Solvent free
- Fast curing systems
- Gap filling
- Easily automated
- Optically clear formulations
- Available in a range of hardnesses
- Thermal stability
Special compounds can withstand multiple sterilization cycles.
Some of Our Most Popular Medical Epoxy Adhesives
- Room temperature curable, USP Class VI certified epoxy for repeated sterilization including autoclaving.
- Rapid setting, USP Class VI epoxy system with superior resistance to chemical sterilization.
- USP Class VI approved, low viscosity epoxy system with superb optical properties.
- Silver conductive epoxy with low volume resistivity and USP Class VI certification.
- One component, USP Class VI approved adhesive/sealant that resists elevated temperatures. Withstands repeated autoclaving.
- Single component, fast curing adhesive. Outstanding abrasion resistance. Highly flexible. Biocompatible.