Avoid inadequate adhesive cure, void problems, dot slumping and inconsistent dot size with Master Bond surface mount adhesives. They feature superior “green” strength to hold parts in position until cure commences. Developed for both wave soldering and reflow soldering processes these compounds are easy to dispense and have excellent electrical properties.
Performance Properties of Master Bond’s Surface Mount Adhesives
Some of the most important performance properties are:
- Thermally conductive/electrically insulative
- Electrically conductive
- Consistent dot profile
- Low ionic impurities
- Void filling
- Withstand thermal stress
- No stringing
- Color coded as required
Common Applications Featuring Master Bond’s Surface Mount Epoxies
Master Bond’s one and two component surface mount adhesives are employed in various high tech applications, some of which include:
- Chip on board assemblies
- Analog devices
- X-ray and imaging equipment
- Electro-optical sensory devices
Most Popular Surface Mount Epoxies
- Supreme 3HTND-1SM
- One part, oven curing system (cures at 125-150°C) with rapid curing; good physical properties and strong bond strength, paste consistency, no fishtails.
- High strength, high temperature resistant, two part system with excellent bond strength and thermal cycling capabilities.