Specially formulated one component epoxy systems feature outstanding performance properties, long-term durability and easy application. These no mix compounds cure quickly at moderate temperatures. They are designed to increase productivity and eliminate waste.
Special Certifications for One Part Epoxy Compounds
Many of Master Bond’s one part adhesives, sealants and coatings are approved for use in various applications and industries. Additionally, specific grades meet the following certifications:
- NASA low outgassing
- USP Class VI for biocompatibility
- Halogen free
As with all products in the Master Bond family, specific grades vary in viscosity, cure speed, chemical resistance and electrical properties, but can be custom formulated to meet your application needs.
Some Popular One Part Adhesives, Sealants, Coatings and Potting Compounds
- One part, no mix epoxy meets NASA low outgassing specifications. Serviceable up to 650°F. Tg is 225°C. High shear, tensile and compressive strength properties. Cures in 90-120 minutes at 300°F.
- No mix compound has exceptional tensile strength properties. Superior dimensional stability.
- Supreme 3HT-80
- Fast cures at ambient 175°F (80°C). Recommended for bonding heat sensitive substrates. Outstanding thermal cycling capabilities.
- Rapid curing, one part epoxy. Meets USP Class VI biocompatibility standards.
- Supreme 10ANHT
- Thermally conductive version of our one part Supreme 10HT epoxy system with excellent heat transfer properties.
- Silver filled electrically conductive epoxy adhesive has a rapid cure speed. Low volume resistivity and high temperature resistance.