EP17HT-3 Product Description
One Component, Heat Curing Epoxy Featuring "Snap Curing" Along with High Temperature Resistance up to 400°F; Can Cure in Sections up to ¼ Inch Thick.
Master Bond Polymer System EP17HT-3 is a one part epoxy that fully cures in 2-3 minutes at 250-300°F. It is capable of service up to 400°F with excellent strength retention properties. Also, unlike many other one part epoxies, EP17HT-3 can be cured in sections up to ¼ inch thick. EP17HT-3 is 100% reactive and contains no solvents or diluents. As a one part system, it not only requires no mixing, but the working life is "indefinite". It will not gel until heated above 200°F. EP17HT-3 has excellent electrical insulation characteristics, superior chemical resistance and outstanding physical properties. It is yellow to brown in color. There is a paste version called EP17HT-3ND2 as well as a slightly toughened formulation called Supreme 17HT-3 which offers enhanced resistance to thermal cycling and thermal and mechanical shock.
- One part system; no mixing required; contains no solvents or diluents.
- Snap cure: Sets up in 20-30 seconds and fully cures in 2-3 minutes at 250-300°F.
- Superior temperature resistance; serviceable up to 400°F.
- Outstanding electrical insulation properties and chemical resistance.
- Can cure in sections up to ¼ inch thick.
- Easy application: Unlimited working life—will not set up at room temperature.