EP21TPFL-1AO Product Description
Two Part, Flexible, Lower Viscosity Epoxy Polysulfide System for High Performance Bonding, Sealing, Coating and Casting; Outstanding Resistance to Fuels and Oils with Superior Thermal Conductivity and Electrical Insulation Properties.
Master Bond EP21TPFL-1AO is a two component, low viscosity epoxy polysulfide for high performance bonding, sealing, coating and casting offering thermal conductivity, electrical insulation and excellent flexibility. This system has superior resistance to a wide array of chemicals including fuels, oils, water, gasoline, hydrocarbons and hydraulic fluids. It has been formulated to cure readily at ambient and more quickly at elevated temperatures. This system has a non-critical mix ratio of two to three, by weight or volume. This compound is 100% reactive and does not emit any solvents or volatiles during curing. This material is very special because of its thermal conductivity and electrical insulation properties along with its flexibility and chemical resistance. Its excellent flexibility permits this compound to be utilized in situations involving rigorous thermal cycling as well as thermal and mechanical shocks. Its lower viscosity and flow properties make it well suited for many potting and encapsulation applications. It has very good adhesion to metals, ceramics, glass, and many rubbers and plastics. The service temperature range is -60°F to +250°F. The color of Part A is black while Part B is off-white. EP21TPFL-1AO can be used in a wide range of different applications in the electronic, aerospace and OEM industries.
- Convenient mixing: non-critical two to three mix ratio by weight or volume.
- Lower viscosity enhances ease of application, compound flows evenly and smoothly; ideal for potting.
- Versatile cure schedules—ambient temperature or fast elevated temperature cures as desired.
- 100% reactive—no volatiles emitted during curing.
- Outstanding flexibility with superior resistance to thermal cycling.
- Excellent chemical resistance to extended exposure to fuels, oils, water and other chemicals.
- Thermally conductive and electrically isolative.