EP30 Product Description
Highly Versatile, Low Viscosity, Two Component Epoxy System for High Performance Bonding, Coating, Sealing and Casting; Featuring Superb Optical Clarity.
Master Bond Polymer System EP30 is a low viscosity, two component epoxy system for high performance bonding, coating, sealing, potting and encapsulation. It readily cures at room temperature or more rapidly at elevated temperatures, and has a four to one mix ratio by weight. This adhesive is 100% reactive and does not contain any solvents or diluents. EP30 has outstanding physical strength properties along with excellent electrical insulation characteristics. This highly dimensionally stable system has very low shrinkage after cure, less than 0.003 in./in. EP30 possesses very good optical clarity along with superior light transmission when compared to many other epoxies. EP30 bonds well to a variety of substrates including metal, glass, and ceramics, as well as many plastics and rubber materials. EP30 forms high strength, rigid bonds that resist chemicals including water, oil, acids, bases and many solvents. Its low viscosity enables this system to be used for special gap filling applications where space is limited. Master Bond Polymer System EP30 is widely used in electronic, electrical, optical, chemical and related industries.
- Convenient mixing: easy to use mix ratio—four to one by weight.
- Easy application: only contact pressure required while curing; adhesive spreads readily.
- Versatile cure schedules: ambient temperature cures or faster at higher temperatures.
- Low viscosity; superb for smaller gap filling physical applications.
- Exceptional physical strength and electrical insulation properties.
- Excellent optical clarity.
- High bonding strength to a wide variety of substrates.
- Superior dimensional stability and chemical resistance.