EP30AN-1 Product Information
Two component, room temperature curing epoxy with excellent thermal transfer properties
- Thermally conductive
- Electrically insulative
- Low thermal expansion coefficient
- NASA approved for low outgassing applications
- Low viscosity with excellent flowability
- Superior dimensional stability
Master Bond Polymer System EP30AN-1 is a two part epoxy for high performance potting, sealing, coating and bonding featuring exceptionally high thermal conductivity, excellent electrical insulation properties and NASA low outgassing approval. It will cure at room temperature or more rapidly at elevated temperatures. Other attractive properties include superb dimensional stability and superior physical strength properties. Its low viscosity and excellent flow characteristics make it an ideal thermally conductive potting epoxy. EP30AN-1 is also an excellent adhesive/sealant forming durable, rigid bonds that resist to thermal cycling and chemicals including water, oils, etc. over the wide temperature range of -60°F to 250°F. The coefficient of thermal expansion is desirably low. The color of part A is gray and part B is clear. Master Bond EP30AN-1 is widely used in applications where thermal conductivity, electrical isolation and low outgassing properties are required. It is particularly well suited to high vacuum environments.
- Easy application: adhesive spreads or pours evenly and smoothly
- Versatile cure schedules: ambient temperature cures or fast elevated temperature cures as required
- High bond strength to a wide variety of substrates; excellent adhesive properties
- Exceptionally high thermal conductivity with excellent electrical insulation properties
- Good physical strength characteristics; especially high compressive strength
- Meets NASA low outgassing specifications
EP30AN-1 is available is various sizes and units to accommodate customer's needs.