EP30AO Product Description
Two Component, Room Temperature Curing, Thermally Conductive, Electrically Insulating Epoxy for Potting, Bonding, Sealing & Coating. Features Low Viscosity & Excellent Thermal Transfer Properties.
Master Bond Polymer System EP30AO is a two component epoxy resin system for high performance potting, bonding, sealing and coating, formulated to cure at room temperature or more rapidly at elevated temperatures with a ten to one (10:1) mix ratio by weight. It has an attractive balance of performance properties including high thermal conductivity, excellent electrical insulation characteristics and superior dimensional stability, as well as outstanding physical strength properties. EP30AO has a low viscosity with excellent flow characteristics making it ideal as a thermally conductive, potting epoxy. EP30AO is also a superb adhesive/sealant forming durable, rigid bonds that are resistant to thermal cycling and chemicals including water, oil and most solvents, over the wide temperature range of -60°F to +250°F. The thermal expansion coefficient is desirably low. Color of Part A is off white, Part B is clear. Master Bond EP30AO is widely used in the electronic, electrical, computer, metalworking, appliance, automotive and chemical industries where electrical insulation and environmental protection are required and heat transfer must be maintained.
- Easy application: adhesive spreads or pours evenly and smoothly.
- Versatile cure schedules: ambient temperature cures or fast elevated temperature cures as required.
- High bond strength to a wide variety of substrates; excellent adhesion properties.
- High thermal conductivity with exceptional electrical insulation properties.
- Low thermal expansion coefficient; superior dimensional stability.
- Good physical strength characteristics; especially high compressive strength.
- Low viscosity with excellent flowability; ideal for potting and casting.
- Outstanding resistance to a wide range of chemicals.