EP75-1 Product Description
Two Component, Room Temperature Curing, Graphite Conductive Epoxy for Bonding, Sealing & Coating
Master Bond EP75-1 is a two component, graphite filled, electrically conductive epoxy for high performance bonding, sealing and coating formulated to cure at room temperature or more rapidly at elevated temperatures. The mix ratio of the EP75-1 system is 100 to 15 by weight. The volume resistivity of EP75-1 is 50-100 ohm-cm placing it in the realm of applications involving static dissipation and for RFI/EMI shielding purposes. The graphite filler confers non-magnetic properties as well as a modicum of lubricity to the system. In fact, EP75-1 is a material of choice when the requirement is for a non-metallic electrically conductive epoxy.
EP75-1 contains no solvents and has a paste-like consistency after mixing. It bonds well to a wide variety of substrates including metals, composites, ceramics, glass and many rubbers and plastics. It has reputable lap shear strength of over 1,400 psi along with worthy dimensional stability. It has good chemical resistance to water, oils, acids and bases. Its service temperature range is -60°F to +250°F. It can be used for electronic, aerospace, semiconductor, medical, fiber-optic, specialty OEM and related applications where a cost effective system for dissipating static electricity or EMI/RFI shielding, among the other properties mentioned above, might be needed.
- Versatile cure schedules: ambient temperature cures or fast elevated temperature cures as required
- Good electrical conductivity; well suited for shielding and static dissipation applications
- High bond strength to similar and dissimilar substrates
- Superior durability, thermal shock and chemical resistance
- Outstanding dimensional stability
- Useful lubricity, especially compared to other epoxies