EP37-3FLF Product Description
Two component, room temperature curing epoxy for bonding, casting and coating
Master Bond EP37-3FLF is a low viscosity, optically clear, two component epoxy resin system featuring truly notable flexiblity for high performance bonding, coating and casting
applications. It features a forgiving one to one mix ratio by weight or volume. As an adhesive, it forms very forgiving, high strength bonds that offer excellent impact resistance
as well as resistance to severe thermal cycling and shock. It bonds well to a wide variety of substrates including metals, composites, glass, ceramics, rubber and many plastics.
EP37-3FLF is also a superb potting, encapsulating and casting system. Its has very low viscosity and is relatively lower in exotherm making it an ideal material for large
castings. In conjunction with this, it also possesses superior electrical insulation properties. The combination of high flexibility and lower exotherm lessens the stress on sensitive
electronic components during cure. Also prominent, is the outstanding light transmission, especially from 350-2,000 nm. It has a longer working life which, depending upon mass, could offer an hour or two of open time at room temperature conditions. EP37-3FLF is serviceable over the very wide temperature range from 4K to +250°F. This versatile system is widely used in optical, electronic, electrical, opto-electronic, computer and specialty OEM type applications.
- Convenient mixing: easy to use, non-critical one to one mix ratio by weight or volume.
- Bonds to a wide variety of substrates.
- Excellent optical clarity and light transmission properties.
- Superior resistance to thermal cycling, along with thermal and mechanical shocks.
- Superb electrical insulation properties.
- Cryogenically serviceable down to 4K.
- Longer working life and lower exotherm.
- Very high flexibility.
- Low viscosity.