Supreme 10HT Product Description
One Component, Toughened Epoxy Adhesive/Sealant Featuring Exceptionally High Peel and Shear Strength, Convenient Processing and Serviceability at Cryogenic and High Temperatures. Meets NASA Low Outgassing Specifications.
Master Bond Supreme 10HT features a unique blend of performance properties including both high shear and peel strengths along with convenient handling. This one component system is formulated to cure at elevated temperatures, e.g. 60-75 minutes at 250°F. Tensile shear strengths in excess of 3,600 psi and T-peel strengths up to 30 pli are readily obtained. Supreme 10HT has a number of outstanding processing advantages; no mixing is necessary prior to use, the viscosity remains constant with time (i.e. it will not thicken over time), the working life is unlimited at room temperature and it is room temperature storable. This epoxy is cryogenically serviceable and has a wide temperature range of 4K to +400°F.
Master Bond Supreme 10HT readily withstands severe thermal cycling along with mechanical shock and vibration. It is very resistant to many chemicals including water, oils, fuels, solvents, acids and bases. It has excellent adhesion to metals, glass, ceramics and many plastics. The cured epoxy is a superior electrical insulator. Its natural color is gray, but other colors are available. Its viscosity is very high, although it has a small amount of flow when initially cured. A non-flow version called Supreme 10HTND-2 is also available. Supreme 10HT’s high performance properties coupled with its convenient handling make it widely used in a variety of applications in the aerospace, electronic, electrical, computer, metalworking, appliance, automotive and chemical industries. Most importantly, Supreme 10HT has been tested for, and meets NASA low outgassing specifications.
- Single component system; no mixing needed prior to use, no viscosity changes over time.
- Room temperature storable.
- Versatile cure schedules: 60-75 minutes at 250°F; 35-40 minutes at 300°F.
- High shear and peel strengths to a wide variety of similar and dissimilar substrates.
- Service temperature range of 4K to +400°F.
- Good electrical insulating properties and chemical resistance.
- Superior thermal cycling ability; resistance to mechanical and thermal shocks.
- NASA approved for low outgassing.
- 100% reactive; contains no solvents or diluents.